Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blog #8: A life lesson learned

An event that happened to me, that I learned from, is getting pregnant at a young age.

My mom always talked to me about how boys would try to pull anything just to get in a girls pants. She told me if I ever were to have sex, to do it with protection.

Obviously, like a dumb ass I didn't listen, and now look where it got me. Thirty-nine weeks pregnant, due in another week, and feeling hopeless.

I should have just listened to my mom, otherwise I wouldn't be in this predicament right now. I wouldn't have to worry about if I'm going to finish school or not on time.

True life lesson learned, if anything, if I could, I'd try to stop every young girl from doing what I did and talk to them and truly stop them from making the mistake that I did. Finish school. Get a education for yourself before you think about laying down with any guy, and if you do make that decision to lay down, take that responsibility and use protection cause no kid should have a kid if they're just a kid themselves.

Take it from me, if you care about your life.

1 comment: