Monday, September 23, 2013

The Three Most Significant Moments Of My Life

The very first significant moment of my life was the day my little sister was born. In 2011, a day before my birthday, my beautiful little sister was born. June 20th, 2011. The very next day, my birthday in which I didn't get any gifts, no party, no nothing, except that Ahmonie, my sister, came home from the hospital :-)!!!!! The best time of my life I had thought!

The second significant moment of my life was when my little sister was 2 months old and my mom, my sister and me left to come back to Minnesota... My lil sis was born in Arkansas, thats where we lived, unfortunately :-/...... but yeah anyway, that was significant because it was the first time in my life i got used to taking care of babies cause my lil sister was just a baby and I had to watch her while my mom was in the hospital, feed her, dress her, take her to the hospital to see our mom, etc.

The last but not least significant moment in my life is getting pregnant. I never knew I was gonna be a mom at such a young age and on top of that I have to worry about finishing school on time and taking care of a baby that I wasn't even ready to have. Well unfortunately, thats the way the cookie crumbles and now I have to deal with it. I'm not feeling guilty for myself and I have no regrets cause I could've prevented it so it is what it is, you know!

Well those are just three.... but honestly theres way more.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful writing. Sincere and engaging. Your writing is a joy to read.

    ReplyDelete