Thursday, September 26, 2013

Four Quotes About Knowledge:

The first quote that I recognize about knowledge is 
"Knowledge Is Power". Its obvious that everyone had heard this quote many times before, but to me I think this means that Knowledge will and is the key to successful living and well-being!

The second quote that I think is important is 

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing".
                                                                        - Socrates  
To me this means that you'll only be a little bit more wiser if you come to your senses that you really don't know as much as you may think you know!

The third quote that I think is important is

"Any fool can know. The point is to understand".
                                                     - Albert Einstein
To me this means that anybody/any person can know what something is or what it says but the key is to understand what it actually means or what it actually can do or represent. Without this, what is knowledge if you can't/don't understand it???!!

The fourth but not final quote that I think is important is
"The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. 

There is always more mystery".
                                  - Anais Nin
This to me means that even if you may think that you have lots of knowledge, you still,too, may also wonder about knowledge or anything that comes with it. For instance, you can know a lot about certain things but you can also still think about how they work and where did this thing come from all of a sudden, what year, or even why its here!, you Know?!! What are the benefits of it, and just so much mystery comes out of it but its pretty much up to you to solve that mystery! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment